1. Who should I contact if I have a query regarding my annual management fees?
Some resorts and clubs have appointed Hutchinson as collection agents for their annual management, maintenance or subscription fees.
The payment instructions under Question 2 only apply to the list of resorts below for which Hutchinson collect annual management fees:
- Absolute Private Residence Club (Thailand)
- Chayofa Golf and Tennis Academy
- Dubai Select at the Torch
- Marrakech Palm Club
- Ocean Lane Villas
- Palm Grove
- Villea Village
- Viva Club
- World Class Vacation Club
Please note that any queries related to your Login Credentials, Payment methods and/or Maintenance Fees outstanding can be addressed directly to the collections department at email@example.com. For any other queries, please contact your Resort or Club directly.
2. How can I pay?
We are able to accept payment by:
- Credit/Debit Card - (Visa and Mastercard only). Payment can only be accepted in the currency of the payment request. You can view your statement and make a payment online by clicking here. Alternatively please complete and sign the payment advice slip sent with your payment request and send it to the address above or fax it to: +44 (0) 1276 482001. All transactions will incur a 4% transaction charge (comprising 2.15%-2.5% merchant charge, on-line payment provider charge and a handling charge.)
- Bank Transfer - Please see account details, provided on your payment request.
- Cheque - please clearly write your Name, Resort or Club Name and Contract Number on the reverse of the cheque and send it to the following address:
HCTC Collections Department
PO Box 625
3. What happens if I do not pay my fees?
Initially your rights will be suspended and you will be unable to use your week(s) / points or the exchange facility. However, you should refer to your project documentation (provided to you when you purchased) to check what will happen in the long term, as non-payment may result in repossession and loss of your occupancy rights altogether.
4. Will I be able to obtain a receipt?
Due to the high volume of collections processed daily, it is unfortunately not possible for us to issue receipts. Please therefore check your bank or credit card statements in order to confirm that the payment has been processed. Alternatively, you may also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of receipt of your payment.